Wednesday, 01 August 2012 15:03
Mabruk Oil Operations announces vacant position:
A document controller is responsible for the overall control of all department
documents. This kind of task is more on proper document keeping and communicating
with other department regarding documents and files.
Classification, sorting, filling, scanning, copying, arching and retrieval of all
document such contracts, agreements and all documents needed.
Prepare department’s letters, memorandums, and transmittals.
Maintain of appropriate records of incoming and out coming correspondences.
All other duties assigned within his capability.
Qualifications and experiences:
- Minimum high institute degree in business administration.
- Professional experience minimum five (5) years.
- Well knowledge in computer (Microsoft office).
- Spoken and written English language.
Starting Date : 25-July-2012
Closing Date: 30-August-2012
- The Applicant should have the Libyan Citizenship.
- Should have the Required Qualifications .
- Should have the required years of experience.
- English language (Conversation and writing skills).
- Able to work on any required working environment.
- To pass the Tests and Interviews.