Tuesday, 08 October 2013 21:44
An Egyptian company working in the field of drilling of petroleum wells in Libya is announcing the will to hire graduates of High and Intermediate Institutes to work in company remote locations within one of its advanced training programs
Qualifications required for candidates:
• Graduate of a High or intermediate Institute "preferably in the field of Petroleum"
• Good command of English language.
• Good at computer programs (MS Word & MS Excel),and internet browsing.
• Good communicatioi skills.
• Age not to be more than 27 years.
• Hard worker and can perform under stress.
CV's to be submitted from 8 am to 2 pm
Gargaresh, Tripoli, Al-Seyahya district Km 7
P.O. Box 3549, Baskara St., building #8
Tel: +218 21 4836512
Mob: +218 91 4311211